“Clicker for Performance”
“A sceptic by nature, I admit that I came to Clicker Training more out of desperation than desire. I have looked, and continue to look, at many systems of training and was always disappointed when they required that I be;
- Quicker and
- More clever than the horse
And therefore I was doomed to fail…
I was not expecting that Clicker Training would change my life, and the lives of the horses and people I come into contact with, work with and love – but it has.” says Becky
Ashen E.C is proud to be a Clicker Training centre which means that our horses, and all the horses we take for starting/rehabilitating/training/schooling are trained with the assistance of the clicker.
Becky Chapman has delivered Clicker Training Lecture/Demos at Your Horse Live and The Equine Clicker Conferences. “It makes us truly proud to have a yard of happy horses, keen and eager to “work” each day.” (Hear Becky’s interview regarding her invitation to speak at The Equine Clicker Conference here.)
- Communication, performance, core strength, long-term soundness, emotional self-control and “availability”
- Clicker training is a fantastic tool to positively reinforce desirable behaviour,
- To assist training, both ground-work & under saddle,
- To improve rapport between horse and handler/rider,
- To increase motivation,
- As well as assisting with behavioural issues.
Clicker Foundations (An Introduction)
Build on the Foundations (The next stage)