Clicker Foundations Courses with Becky Chapman
The ideal introduction to clicker training.
Whether you are already convinced that Clicker Training is the way forward, or whether you are sceptical and uncertain, but sense that there might be a means to train your horse without the requirement to –
- Escalate Pressure
This course is the right choice for you.
Train happy, confident, go anywhere, do anything horses.
- What is “clicker compatible” training?
- “Charging the clicker”
- “Head Lowering”
- “Happy Faces”
- “Standing on the Mat”
- “The Grown-ups are Talking”...
- Clicker compatible rope/rein-handling skills
Feedback from Clicker Foundations Courses –
Anne: I loved this course and so did my horse!!! Highly recommend the course and working with the very knowledgeable Becky Chapman is fab too!
Sarah: Daisy Dolittle and I did this course before starting her under saddle – it has had such and influence on her training. She loves her work and is so willing to try as she has had the clear positive reinforcement message embedded from the start. She grows with each new challenge rather than getting anxious.
- 2nd & 3rd May (LIMITED SPACES REMAINING)
- 10th & 11th November (LIMITED SPACES REMAINING)
- Cost – £200 with horse inc’ D.I.Y livery on dust-free bedding & hand-outs.
- £100 without horse inc’ hand-outs.
- 10% discount to Strider Club Members
- £50 deposit secures your slot.
- “Without Horse” outstanding balance Members / Non-Members
- “With Horse” outstanding balance Members / Non-Members
- Outstanding balance is due 30 days before your course, you will be invoiced in advance to remind you.