The perfect bespoke package for you to get away from it all and enjoy some time alone or with friends/family.
Horses and dogs are welcome!
Superb local hacking, dog walking, tea rooms, pubs, golf and heath clubs.
Lots of Optional Extras, scroll down for details.
Dogs are very welcome at Ashen E.C. (no charge) but we request that they stay on a lead at all times while on the yard and are not permitted on the beds.
Please bring your own bedding, towels, dog beds, and food for you and your horse.
Complimentary homemade cakes, various teas, proper coffee and decaf, milk and biscuits are provided.
|£15 per person per night in The Bunk House||£20 per person per night in The Bunk House|
|DIY livery||DIY livery|
|Cost per horse per day, including use of a stable||Cost per horse per day, including use of a stable|
|Dust free bedding, hay and use of out excellent||Dust free bedding, hay, use of our excellent|
|20′ x 60′ arena and turn-out (weather permitting)||20′ x 60′ arena and turn-out (weather permitting)|
Optional Extras –
Optional Extras with Becky (must be booked in advance) –
- Lesson on your own horse (45mins) – £60 (£70 at weekends)
- Lesson on the Riding Simulator (45mins) – £60 (£65 at weekends)
- Dismounted Workshop with video feedback and lesson debrief (30mins) – £30 (£35 at weekends)
- Introduction to Clicker Training theory and practical (2 – 3 hours, minimum of 2 participants) – £50 per person (£60 at weekends)
- Schooling session for your horse (45mins – 1 hour) – £60 per session (£70 at weekends)
- Confident Rider Dismounted Workshop (2 – 3 hours, minimum of 2 participants) – £50 per person (£60 at weekends)
- Mucking out – £10 per day (£20 at weekends)
- Please contact us: email@example.com / 07900 436110 to check availability.
- Once a dates is agreed upon a non-refundable deposit of £10 per person per night secures your place.
- Outstanding fees for your stay and Optional Extras will be invoiced and are payable one month before your stay.
Sign-up for our Newsletter – firstname.lastname@example.org