Included in your stay;
Self-catering accommodation in our *Bunk House.
DIY livery for your horse in our unique stables with patios and turn-out in individual paddocks (weather permitting).
Hay and bedding for your horse.
Use of our well maintained 20 x 60 arena with mirrors, jumps and poles.
The perfect bespoke package for groups of friends.
Ideal for those wanting time out with (or without) their horse and dog.
If courses are fully booked or dates are not convenient come on a holiday instead!
Lots of Optional Extras, scroll down for details.
Minimum 1 nights stay.
Minimum number of guests 2, max number of guests 4 if using the Bunk House, 2 extra people also welcome if they are staying their own accommodation.
Cost per person including DIY livery for your horse (subject to availability) * Take £20 per night off if you are staying in your own horsebox
|2 days & 1 night £100 pp||2 days & 1 night £140 pp|
|2 days & 2 nights £120 pp||2 days & 2 nights £160 pp|
|3 days & 2 nights £160 pp|
|3 days and 3 nights £180 pp|
|4 days & 3 nights £220 pp|
|4 days & 4 nights £240 pp|
|5 days & 4 nights £280 pp|
10% discounts on stays and ALL Optional Extras for Strider Club Members
If you would like to come without a horse the cost is £25 per night and weekends and £20 per night weekdays.
Dogs are very welcome at Ashen E.C. (no charge) but we request that they stay on a lead at all times while on the yard and are not permitted on the beds.
Please bring your own bedding, towels, dog beds, and food for you and your horse.
Complimentary homemade cakes, various teas, proper coffee and decaf, milk and biscuits are provided.
Optional Extras –
Optional Extras with Becky (must be booked in advance) –
- Lesson on your own horse (45mins) – £50 per person (£55 at weekends)
- Lesson on the Riding Simulator (45mins) – £50 per person (£55 at weekends)
- Dismounted Workshop with video feedback and lesson debrief (30mins) – £25 per person (£30 at weekends)
- Introduction to Clicker Training theory and practical (2 hours, minimum of 2 participants) – £50 per person (£55 at weekends)
- Schooling session for your horse (45mins – 1 hour) – £50 per session (£55 at weekends)
- Confident Rider Dismounted Workshop (2 – 3 hours, minimum of 2 participants) – £50 per person (£55 at weekends)
- Mucking out – £10 per day (£15 at weekends)
- 10% discounts on all Optional Extras to Strider Club Members
- Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07900 436110 to check availability.
- Once a dates is agreed upon a non-refundable deposit of £50 per person (with horse) and £10 per person (without horse) secures your date.
- Outstanding fees for your stay and Optional Extras will be invoiced and are payable one month before your stay.
Sign-up for our Newsletter – email@example.com