2 – 5 Days Bespoke Training with your Horse with Becky Chapman
- Daily groundwork / flatwork / polework / jumping / clicker* lessons, tailored to you and your horse.
- Daily dismounted workshops for Q&A, video feedback, sports psychology, NLP and relevant dismounted exercises.
- DIY livery for your horse.
- Cost –
- 2 consecutive weekdays – £200 / £180 to Strider Club Members
- £180 each for groups of 3 – 5 friends / £162 each Strider Club Member
- 3 consecutive weekdays – £285 / £257 to Strider Club Members
- £255 each for groups of 3 – 5 friends / £230 each Strider Club Member
- 4 consecutive weekdays – £360 / £324 to Strider Club Members
- £320 each for groups of 3 – 5 friends / £290 each Strider Club Member
- 5 consecutive weekdays – £425 / £380 to Strider Club Members
- £385 each for groups of 3 – 5 friends / £345 each Strider Club Member
- Weekends – £250 / £225 to Strider Club Members
- £230 each for groups of 3 – 5 friends / £210 each Strider Club Member
- Optional Extra Riding Simulator Sessions – £50 per 45 min session (£5 discount)
- *Clicker training on Bespoke Training is only available for those who have done a Clicker Foundations Course.
Please email email@example.com or call 07900 436110 to enquire / check availability.
For Client Feedback and Photos click here.
Tailored to the needs of the participants and combine groundwork, riding, and bio-mechanics with ethical, classical training techniques.
Open to horses / ponies and riders of all levels (and ages!)
Participants may travel in daily or stay on-site in their horseboxes / caravans or the Clubroom, including use of kitchenette, toilet and shower. (Hook – up / Clubroom fees – Hook-up £15 per night / £10 per night to Strider Club Members.)
N.B. Once a date has been confirmed over the phone or via email a non-refundable £100 deposit per person will be required to secure the date.