NEW! 2 – 5 Days Intensive Training with your Horse with Becky Chapman
Many of our Courses were cancelled due to Covid 19.
We have amended our Course formats and further reduced Course participant numbers to ensure physical distancing .
With Course places so limited we are now offering one-to-one training at Ashen E.C. which includes –
- Daily private *clicker / groundwork / flatwork or polework sessions, tailored to you and your horse.
- Daily private half-hour dismounted workshop for Q&A, video feedback, sports psychology, NLP and relevant dismounted exercises.
- Scheduled to ensure social distancing.
- DIY livery for your horse.
- Cost –
- 2 consecutive weekdays – £200 / £180 to Strider Club Members
- 3 consecutive weekdays – £285 / £257 to Strider Club Members
- 4 consecutive weekdays – £360 / £324 to Strider Club Members
- 5 consecutive weekdays – £425 / £380 to Strider Club Members
- Weekends – £250 / £225 to Strider Club Members
- Optional Extra Riding Simulator Sessions – £50 per 45 min session
- *Clicker training on One-to-One is only available for those who have done a Clicker Foundations Course.
Please email email@example.com or call 07900 436110 to enquire / check availability. We will do our best to accommodate your wishes but numbers will have to be strictly limited.
For Client Feedback and Photos click here.
Tailored to the needs of the participants and combine groundwork, riding, and bio-mechanics with ethical, classical training techniques.
Open to horses / ponies and riders of all levels (and ages!)
Our new, improved Bunk House and Holiday Cottage will be available later in the year.
N.B. Once a date has been confirmed over the phone or via email a non-refundable £100 deposit will be required to secure the date.