Updated 23rd March
Please visit and “Like” our Facebook. See pictures, read our 5* reviews and leave your review!!
First and foremost thank you for your messages of support.
After careful consideration we have decided that we must temporarily close Ashen E.C.
We will continue to follow government advice and open again as soon as is safely possible.
Clients who have had their courses cancelled will be given priority booking as soon as we reopen.
We will keep the situation under review and keep you all informed in our newsletters and on Facebook.
With course spaces so limited and to ensure no one misses out on training opportunities we are extending (with some slight amendments for your safety) our “Keep it up this Winter” training program into spring and early summer.
- Private groundwork / flatwork or polework sessions with Becky Chapman.
- Sessions are scheduled at 1.5 hour intervals to ensure social distancing and include a post-lesson debrief.
- Times will be allocated and emailed to you in advance, if you have a preferred time please let me know on booking. (First-come-first-served.)
- Cost –
- £65, including; lesson, debrief and use of a stable during the day.
- £60 to Strider Club Members and the self-employed.
- £110 two sessions on consecutive days, including; two lessons, two debriefs and use of a stable for both days and overnight.
- £100 to Strider Club Members and the self-employed.
- DATES –
- Sat and Sun 18th & 19th April To be rescheduled due to Coronavirus
- Sat and Sun 25th & 26th April To be rescheduled due to Coronavirus
- Wed and Thurs 28th & 29th April To be rescheduled due to Coronavirus
- Sat and Sun 2nd & 3rd May
- Sat and Sun 23rd & 24th May
- Tues and Wed 26th & 27th May
- Mon and Tues 15th & 16th June
- Sat and Sun 27th & 28th June
New dates may be added, keep your eyes on the website to be updated.
To book/enquire call 07900 436110
Use our 20 x 60 Arena with mirrors at a reduced rate until further notice (was £20 per hour).
- Non – members £10 per hour.
- Strider Club Members and Self-employed – £5 per hour.
- FREE to those who work in the NHS
- PLEASE NOTE –
- Sessions will be scheduled at one and an half hour intervals to ensure social distancing.
- For single horse use only, no sharing.
- Full day hire is suspended until further notice.
- Sessions must be booked in advance, contact us to check availability and book.
Please ensure your horse’s hooves are picked out and clean before entering the arena and again before leaving the arena so that we do not lose our precious surface! Please bring your own hoof pick.
All droppings must be cleared from the arena and car park. Please bring your poop-scoop.
You are welcome to use our poles but, in accordance with BHS guidelines we discourage jumping while NHS resources are so stretched. No jumping on our arena until further notice.
No loose schooling in the arena.
Please rake up and remove any hay from the car park before you leave.
We are keen to make our facilities available to all who would benefit and appreciate your consideration and thoughtfulness.
Our Open Weekend on May 30th and 31st has provisionally been rescheduled to July 25th & 26th. Please keep your eye on this website and newsletters for updates.
IMPORTANT – guidelines for visitors to Ashen Equestrian Centre.
If you have not booked please do not visit us.
But please do stay in-touch via email and over the phone, we love hearing from you.
Thank you for your ongoing messages of support, let’s get through this together.
Happy riding and stay safe from Ashen Equestrian Centre.
NEW DATE – Build on the Foundations Clicker Course 14th & 15th July
COMING SUMMER 2020 –
Luxury 5* holiday cottage!
HACKING AND DOG WALKING TRACKS and much, much more.
To sign up to our regular Newsletter email firstname.lastname@example.org