Updated 3rd August
Please visit and “Like” our Facebook. See pictures, read our 5* reviews and leave your review!!
We have always limited the number of course participants to ensure quality of delivery. Course places will be reduced further and our new, larger classroom will allow for physical distancing.
Long-term emotional and physical soundness of horse and rider is my top priority. Please read on for further Ashen E.C. Covid 19 Guidelines
Check availability on 3 Day Course
Check availability on Long Weekend Courses
“Make Your Own Courses” have been cancelled for 2020. Please scroll down for alternative ways to train with your horse at Ashen E.C.
Riding Simulator Sessions have resumed. Contact us to enquire / book email@example.com or call 07900 436110.
With Course places so limited we are now offering Intensive One-to-One Training at Ashen E.C.
- Private *clicker / groundwork / flatwork or polework sessions, tailored to you and your horse.
- Private half-hour dismounted workshop for Q&A, video feedback, sports psychology, NLP and relevant dismounted exercises.
- Scheduled to ensure social distancing.
- DIY livery for your horse.
*Clicker training on One-to-One is only available for those who have done a Clicker Foundations Course, please contact us with your questions.
More details here
IMPORTANT – guidelines for visitors to Ashen Equestrian Centre.
- If you have not booked please do not visit us. But please do stay in-touch via email and over the phone, we love hearing from you.
- If you, or anyone you have been in contact with has Coronavirus symptoms or if you or anyone you care for is in high risk category(s) please adhere to the current government guidelines and contact us so that we can reschedule your bookings.
- We will continue to make our kitchenette, toilet and shower available to our visitors and will be taking extra special care with our cleaning protocol. Please help us with careful handwashing and hygiene practice
- Bringing your own drinking and eating utensils is encouraged.
- If your horsebox has toilet and cooking facilities please use them rather than ours.
- Please bag up and take your food waste and other litter home rather than using our bins.
- No eating or drinking in the Clubroom until further notice.
- Remember social distancing protocol while observing lessons from the decking or the viewing hut.
- Although ours remain available for your use we suggest course participants bring their own mucking out tools.
- Please use disposable gloves when carrying out tasks on the yard (for example using the hose). We aim to have gloves available but help us by bringing your own where possible.
- Course participants and those here for Intensive one-to-one training may stay onsite in their horsebox or caravan ensuring they adhere to physical distancing at all time. Accommodation in our new, improved Bunk House and Holiday Cottage will be available later in the year.
The website www.ashenec.co.uk has been, and will continue to be, updated regularly.
Thank you for your messages of support, your patience and understanding throughout these challenging times. I am so looking forward to welcoming you. Like many, our bank balance is suffering, but we are determined to remain safe and well and to do what we can to assist you and your horses achieve the same objective.
COMING SUMMER 2020 –
Luxury 5* holiday cottage!
To sign up to our regular Newsletter email firstname.lastname@example.org