Weekend Ridden / Groundwork Courses with Becky Chapman
Becky says,“Courses are the quickest, most fun and effective way of making progress and we offer you the unique opportunity to learn in a positive, friendly environment, to get away from it all and really focus on your riding and your relationship with your horse.”
All of our courses are tailored to the needs of the participants and combine rider bio-mechanics with ethical, classical training techniques.
Courses are open to horses and riders of all levels (and ages!)
Course participants may travel in daily, stay on-site in their lorries, or in the Bunk House
Alternatively stay in one of the lovely local hotels or B&B’s, 07900 436110 firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
| Day 1
1 hour private lesson (your choice of groundwork / flatwork / jumping)
Group dismounted workshops with video feedback, Q&A, sports psychology, relevant exercises, and discussion
45 min private lesson (your choice of groundwork / flatwork / jumping)
Group dismounted “wrap-up” workshop with video feedback, Q&A etc.
COURSES GET BOOKED UP FAST AND PLACES ARE LIMITED, please book early to avoid disappointment!
- Feb 16th & 17th “For the Love of the Horse” Valentines Weekend (Strider Club Members ONLY) RIDER PLACES FULLY BOOKED, dismounted participants welcome
- March 16th & 17th
- June 23rd & 24th LIMITED SPACES REMAINING
- July 27th & 28th LIMITED SPACES REMAINING
- October 26th & 27th
- November 16th & 17th LIMITED SPACES REMAINING
- £280 (10% discount and stage payment plans to Strider Club Members)
- £100 deposit secures your place, click here to book.
- £50 dismounted participants, click here to book (FREE to Strider Club Members)
- Outstanding balance (due 30 days before your course, you will receive an email to remind you!) Strider Members, Non-Members
To subscribe to our Newsletter email: email@example.com