Weekend Ridden / Groundwork Courses with Becky Chapman
Becky says,“Courses are the quickest, most fun and effective way of making progress and we offer you the unique opportunity to learn in a positive, friendly environment, to get away from it all and really focus on your riding and your relationship with your horse.”
All of our courses are tailored to the needs of the participants and combine rider bio-mechanics with ethical, classical training techniques.
Courses are open to horses and riders of all levels (and ages!)
Course participants may travel in daily, stay on-site in their lorries, or in the Bunk House
Alternatively stay in one of the lovely local hotels or B&B’s, 07900 436110 firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
| Day 1
1 hour private lesson (your choice of groundwork / flatwork / jumping)
Group dismounted workshops with video feedback, Q&A, sports psychology, relevant exercises, and discussion
45 min private lesson (your choice of groundwork / flatwork / jumping)
Group dismounted “wrap-up” workshop with video feedback, Q&A etc.
COURSES GET BOOKED UP FAST AND PLACES ARE LIMITED, please book early to avoid disappointment!
- Feb 16th & 17th “For the Love of the Horse” Valentines Weekend (Strider Club Members ONLY) RIDER PLACES FULLY BOOKED, dismounted participants welcome
- March 16th & 17th (Private course at another venue – FULLY BOOKED
- June 23rd & 24th FULLY BOOKED, contact us to join the waiting list
- July 27th & 28th FULLY BOOKED, contact us to join the waiting list
- NEW DATE! August 31st & September 1st, 1 SPACE REMAINING
- October 26th & 27th FULLY BOOKED, contact us to join the waiting list
- November 16th & 17th LIMITED SPACES REMAINING
- £280 (10% discount and stage payment plans to Strider Club Members)
- £100 deposit secures your place, click here to book.
- Outstanding balance (due 30 days before your course, you will receive an email to remind you!) Strider Members, Non-Members