MA (Oxon), Senior RWYM Coach, Alexander Technique Teacher, and Cranio-Sacral Practitioner, Anna is a “hands on”, practical coach, who is at the cutting edge of where anatomy meets horse/rider performance. Based in Ireland Anna coaches in Europe, America and South Africa.
- Format –
- 1 hour private lesson on your own horse and a group dismounted workshop “The Anatomy of Riding” with dismounted body-awareness techniques on both days.
- A schedule for the weekend will be emailed to participants prior to the course.
- Courses are inclusive of DIY livery for your horse and the opportunity to learn from and observe other lessons over the weekend, teas, coffees, biscuits and homemade cakes.
- Cost – £400 (£380 to Strider Club Members)
- £100 deposit secures your slot o/s fees will be invoiced and are payable the month before your course Deposit.
- Course balance for Strider Club Members. Non-Members.
- Dismounted participants are also welcome – £25 per day (must be booked and paid for in advance, click here).
- Pay for one day. Pay here for both days.
Please join us as a dismounted participant, there will be loads to see and learn and Anna is inclusive of ALL on her excellent dismounted workshops.
- March 14th & 15th (LIMITED SPACES REMAINING)
- October 24th & 25th (LIMITED SPACES REMAINING)