MA (Oxon), Senior RWYM Coach, Alexander Technique Teacher, and Cranio-Sacral Practitioner, Anna is a “hands on”, practical coach, who is at the cutting edge of where anatomy meets horse/rider performance. Based in Ireland Anna coaches in Europe, America and South Africa.
- Format –
- 1 hour private lesson on your own horse and a group dismounted workshop “The Anatomy of Riding” with dismounted body-awareness techniques on both days.
- A schedule for the weekend will be emailed to participants prior to the course.
- Courses are inclusive of DIY livery for your horse and the opportunity to learn from and observe other lessons over the weekend, teas, coffees, biscuits and homemade cakes.
- Dismounted participants are welcome – £25 per day (must be booked and paid for in advance, click here).
Please join us as a dismounted participant, there will be loads to see and learn and Anna is inclusive of ALL on her excellent dismounted workshops.
- NEW DATE – June 29th & 30th (RIDER PLACES ALLOCATED, please do join us as a dismounted participant.)
- October 19th & 20th (1 RIDER PLACES AVAILABLE, CONTACT US TO BOOK!)