Meet “Strider Brown”, Ashen E.C’s Computerised Riding Simulator
Unlike most riding simulators and mechanical horses “Strider Brown” provides you with accurate stride-by -stride computerised read-outs (as opposed to being purely instructor-subjective).
- Are you are behind, in front or over the horse’s centre of gravity?
- Are you weighted to the right, the left or over the horse’s centre of gravity?
- How much do you bounce?
- Further sensors also detail rein-tension and the evenness of the rein contact.
These read-outs are printed off and given to you to help remind you of the key points from your session and to measure your progress and are included in the cost of your simulator session.
What else makes “Strider Brown” different?
- Powered by compressed air Strider Brown feels more like a real horse
- Strider Brown walks, trots and canters on both leads
- And can perform flying changes at any stride interval
- The mirrors also assist you in seeing changes and improvements
Strider Brown provides you with the keys to really understand and address your riding issues
However, what makes Strider Brown unique is the coaching with Becky Chapman
Any instructor can tell you what you are doing wrong; in fact most of our visitors have already got a pretty clear idea what their main riding issues are, after all they have had years to perfect them! Becky’s skills lie in communicating how and why the changes will impact on your riding in a profound & lasting way.
“Brilliant, amazing, enlightening, and that’s just “Strider Brown”, Becky was even more amazing…born to be a teacher, you explain things so well…thanks very much for a lovely day, we will all be back.” S.D.
Scroll down for more feedback.
PLEASE NOTE: The Simulator has a maximum capacity for rider weight of 14 stones.
- To enquire / book please email : firstname.lastname@example.org or tel : 07900 436110
- Once a date and time had been agreed please use this link to pay a £20 deposit to secure your place.
- Upon receipt of deposit you will be emailed joining details.
Simulator sessions are also available as “Optional Extras” on Horsey Holidays.
“Absolutely Brilliant. Extremely well explained and discussed throughout. Learnt a lot that will benefit my riding but more importantly my horse. I’m about to finish a masters in education and this was spot on. Thanks Becky.” – D.J
“Priceless, Very, Very Useful. Only wish I’d done it earlier! I think this is the only way to be sure how & what you feel in your body feels to the horse.” – C.E
“Just a quick email to say thank you for our simulator session. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it…the fixes far exceeded our initial expectations…Congratulations on your super hospitality and facilities”. H.L
“Really enjoyed it, very informative…lots to take away and put in place to improve my stability when riding, especially in canter.” L.L
“Very interesting and fun, learnt lots to help me and help my pony.” S.R
“Really worthwhile both in terms of “Bodywork” and confidence.” K.J
“Excellent, very keen to put it into practice, was insightful to see how biomechanics affected the horse’s way of going and v.useful to watch the changes in other riders.” M.C
“Just wanted to say how much we enjoyed our Simulator Sessions. We gained a lot from having a lesson on such a “school master” and your tuition was great fun and informative.” J.T
“Really good learning environment. The session gave me a new sense of confidence and plenty to take away to try on my own beast. A thoroughly rewarding day in a relaxed and idyllic surrounding.” B.L.