Ashen E.C was designed by Becky and Chris Chapman and built by Chris and all horses, whether used to being stabled or managed “naturally” settle easily and quickly.
The “stables” are double size, the back section rubber matted, with automatic drinkers, hay bars and dust-free bedding, the front section under cover with post and rail fencing so that your horse can choose to socialise with its neighbours.
To hire the yard call 07900 436110 or email email@example.com
YARD HIRE NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
Our 60 x 20 arena is surfaced with high quality silica sand, turfloat & hyrogel and well maintained. The arena is surrounded by decking and overlooked by the new heated viewing hut for observing lessons. Ashen E.C’s arena also has an excellent p.a. system and mirrors.
- Subject to availability, must be booked in advance firstname.lastname@example.org / 07900 436110
- Arena Rate: FREE to those on Horsey Holidays
- 1 hr 1 horse £20
- 1 hr 2 horses sharing £15 each
- 1 hr 3 – 4 horses sharing £12 each
- Full day: £100
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE AND SPECIAL OFFERS –
Use our 20 x 60 Arena with mirrors at a reduced rate until further notice
- Non – members £10 per hour.
- Strider Club Members and Self-employed – £5 per hour.
- FREE to NHS staff
- PLEASE NOTE –
- Sessions will be scheduled at one and an half hour intervals to ensure social distancing.
- For single horse use only, no sharing.
- Full day hire is suspended until further notice.
- Sessions must be booked in advance, contact us to check availability and book.
Please ensure your horse’s hooves are picked out and clean before entering the arena and again before leaving the arena so that we do not lose our precious surface! Please bring your own hoof pick.
All droppings must be cleared from the arena and car park. Please bring your poop-scoop.
You are welcome to use our poles but, in accordance with BHS guidelines we discourage jumping while NHS resources are so stretched. No jumping on our arena until further notice.
No loose schooling in the arena.
Please rake up and remove any hay from the car park before you leave.
We are keen to make our facilities available to all who would benefit and appreciate your consideration and thoughtfulness.
BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE BY CALLING 07900 436110
Flat-screen T.V, flip-chart and use of toilet, kitchenette, kettles and fridge and self-service teas and coffees.
Also used as an overflow in the Bunk House is full.
In 2020 we will be improving our Clubroom, adding a new kitchen, toilet and shower facilities.
Quality Self-catering Holiday Cottages coming in 2020!!
Please click here for details