2017 Strider Club Membership
Our clients and their horses mean a lot to us and as a special, "thank you" we offer membership to "Striders Club"
For an annual fee of just £45 (Jan - Dec 2017) members receive:
- Regular Newsletters from Becky and Chris about what's going on at Ashen E.C.
- Priority booking at Ashen E.C.
- Stage payment plans - to spread the cost of training throughout the year
- Invitation to Members Only events, parties and Prize Giving
- £5 discounts on riding simulator sessions
- £5 discounts on Mounting Blocks
- 10% discounts on ALL -
- Discounted DIY Livery - (the day before / after courses) - £10 (rather than £15) per night
- FREE advertising on this website to sell horses, horseboxes / trailers
- Stay on-site in own lorry - FREE! (Non members £10 per night)
- Discounted on-site on the Bunk House for £15 per night (Non members £20 per night)
- FREE dismounted participation on ALL Weekend/Long Weekend & 3 Day Courses at Ashen E.C
- £50 Gift Voucher for each "Coures at your Venue" members organise
- Additional discounts on "Pick & Mix" Courses
- NEW FOR 2107
- £10 Discount on tickets for 2017 Lecture Demo Day
- Discounts on Classical Theory Evenings (£15 instead of £25 per eve or £55 instead of £90 when all 4 are booked)
- Priority booking, "early bird" discount for themselves and friends and general discounts on Pamper Weekends
- FREE DIY livery for 2nd/companion horses during courses.
- Top - up / Catch - up Days
- Exclusively for Members - days of lessons, discussion, brain-storming, cake and maybe drink (or two).
- 18th February (RIDER SPACES ALLOCATED, PLEASE JOIN US AS A NON RIDER!)
- 11th June
- 18th November
- Formats for each day will be finalised once the number of riders and requests for content from Members has been received.
- Cost (for each date) -
- Riders - £100, includes; lesson, workshop, use of a stable/paddock for the day, invitation to discuss/present learnings since last time and refreshments.
- Dismounted - £20, includes observation of lessons, participation in workshop and invitation to discuss/present learning since last time and refreshments.
Contact us for more info about joining Strider Club now!
To register for our e-newsletter please email firstname.lastname@example.org